I didn't want to run to the store so I just used what I had at home. I am far from being a bartender so I just put together what tasted good to me. It was a sort of raspberry-mint-lychee vodka drink.
- handful of ripe raspberries
- about 10 mint leaves
- 1/2 cup lychee juice
- ice cubes
- 1 1/2 shot of vodka
- flowered mint sprigs for garnish
- Muddle the raspberries and mint together in a glass
- Add in the lychee juice and vodka
- Add enough water to your desired level
- Add as many ice cubes as desired
- Stir and enjoy! (And of course you can always leave out the vodka)
All of these garden goodies were planted by the previous owners and we are reaping the rewards. It's one of the best gifts anyone could receive from previous homeowners!